Enriched Air Nitrox
Enriched Air Nitrox Training
IS NITROX? Nitrox is actually any combination
of nitrogen and oxygen. Regular breathing air is
comprised of approximately 21% Oxygen and 79% Nitrogen.
Nitrox mixtures with percentages of oxygen greater
than 21% are called Enriched Air Nitrox (EANx).
BECOME A PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER?
Enriched Air Nitrox offers advantages for all divers,
WILL I DO IN THE COURSE?
- Extended bottom times
- Shorter surface intervals
- Less Nitrogen Absorbed
- Less post dive fatigue
- Learn to plan enriched air dives using tables
and dive computers
- Learn to analyze cylinder contents
- Learn how Nitrox can safely increase your no
- Nitrox certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating
DO I NEED TO START?
- A current PADI Open Water certification or higher
(or qualifying certification from another organization)
- The PADI Enriched Air crew pack - PADI Enriched
Air manual, 32% table, 36% table, and Equivalent
air depth/Oxygen exposure table.
LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Complete your homework, then complete one academic
session with your Enriched Air Instructor - can
be done in 1 day!
all around the world rely on Nitrox to get the most
from their recreational diving. Learning is easy -
GET STARTED TODAY.
- Call For Rate 818-749-DIVE
| There Are Two
Ways To Sign Up:
For Information and Reservations: 818-749-DIVE
up now for our small classes or private one-on-one
training, designed to fit even the busiest schedules!
SCUBA DIVING provides quality PADI training
from beginner to pro. Call us & see how easy
it is to get started!
Contact Us: (818) 749-DIVE
Nuys (Los Angeles), California